Friday, February 1, 2013

yearning to belong

...I decided to revisit some textile pieces and incorporate some digital elements to create a new texture.  I am really happy with how this one turned out, and look forward to experimenting some more.  I haven't looked at this image in a while, and I have to say it brought back some emotions from
when it was first created.  I am sure many of us as parents can remember those particular moments of uncertainty and worry, and looking back at this reminded me of just that.  Oh how far we have come....

2 comments:

Susie Monday said...

Thrilled to find your blog via a Pinterest piece. I am often rather discouraged by the lack of imagination I see with digital/textile work. Your's has given me a lot of food for thought.

mummysam said...

thank you so much...and I thoroughly enjoyed browsing through your site.