Wednesday, May 2, 2012

tinkering about....



...trying to get comfortable with some watercolor today, and came up with this little pattern for an upcoming textile. It will be a backdrop to another frame pattern (similar to previous post), but I also
quite like it on it's own.  Thoughts?

...It's a rainy day today, which means my productivity goes up.  There's just something about
wearing a cardigan and listening to classical music on gray days that sparks something within.
When are you most productive?

4 comments:

Caren said...

I LOVE it! do it up small and it looks like polka dots, but not really. And as my eye catches it from afar it has the playful air of jacks (and knitting, of course!). Bravo :)

mummysam said...

thank you! and that's a good idea...

Vesna said...

Lovely pattern! I am most productive in the mornings after breakfast and a cup of coffee, but that happens to be the same time when I am most interrupted by two little creatures I call my kids. The kids win each time and we end up creating something together.
By the way I love your blog.

mummysam said...

yes! I know what you mean...although it usually takes a bit more than one cup of coffee for me. And somehow I am always my most productive just minuted before the school bus drops them off. Thanks for the lovely compliment!