Monday, January 2, 2012

monitor panic...




o.k....so have all my pictures really been as bad as I have recently discovered?
After getting a new computer for Christmas (which was needed after using this laptop for over ten years), I completely panicked when I saw all of my posted photos on the new monitor. A rush of panic coursed through my veins, as I slowly went from photo to photo. And the added dread of what all of those viewers out there had been seeing caused even more panic than I thought possible.

I finally put to rest the crazy idea to go in and re-edit everything, and instead thought it best just to start from here on.....

anyone have good experience with color calibration for the computer? Any input would be very helpful to this somewhat-still-panicked soul over here....

5 comments:

kristin said...

um... seriously? everything looks great from my end.

Marshmallow Beanie said...

Yep, I thought the same as Kristin - the colours are excellent. Not sure what the problem is but all the photos you have posted are great so sounds like it needs adjusting on your new computer.

mummysam said...

hmm...thanks for the input. When I went to visit my mum, her computer showed the same resolution as this monitor, so I assumed there was a problem with my old one. Thanks for the help!

thea said...

hmmm may be new monitor looks good from my pc

Susan Jonsson said...

Maybe it is my age? Your photos look great to me....Take a deep breath.....I think all is ok. Glad to see you back.

Susan