Thursday, January 12, 2012

the cutest thing I have been meaning to share...


Lala's vest (reversible), originally uploaded by Happy Find.

I was contacted by Happy Find months ago about this beautiful vest that had been made using my fabric. I immediately had to share it, and as life goes, things got in the way a bit and here we are much later than I would have liked.

Thank you Happy Find for making something so absolutely adorable out of this fabric. ( I think that baby could make anything look good, don't you?)

3 comments:

BaileyGirl5 said...

:)

mummysam said...

isn't that the cutest baby?

Venus said...

Awww... thank you for sharing! :) She still wears it from to time and it always makes me smile. I have another piece of your wonderful fabric and I'm thinking of making another vest. Hopefully soon! Life is a wee bit hectic for me at the moment...

Thanks again! Big hugs from Lala and me!!!