Tuesday, December 13, 2011

365 days of LARABARS



...welcome to 365 days of LARABARS.

...a project devoted entirely to the daily documentation of my son's consumption of
peanut butter cookie LARABARS.

..being on the autistic spectrum, our son prefers to eat these particular bars everyday for his morning snack at school. Although each bar is the same every day, the way he tears off each wrapper is completely unique. By photographing each wrapper separately, with the intention on eventually juxtaposing each wrapper, I hope to create a very dynamic and visually striking collection of 365 LARABARS.

...let's begin!

4 comments:

Georgina said...

My youngest, 26 years old now, is also on the spectrum, but I've never noticed how he tears open stuff, however, I can't help but notice how eats it!! LOL

Interesting concept...looking forward to your documentation.

mummysam said...

thank you georgina!

The Exton Gardener said...

It's a creative way of eating ... I hope he doesn't lose his passion for them before the year is up!

thea said...

Lovely idea-just curious-how will you do this when he is at school? Does he pack up and bring home the wrapper?