Friday, April 1, 2011

the start of a long journey...


road trip: embroidered linen 4"w x 5ft long

I am about to embark on an intense month of work, and begin a project that I never envisioned having the chance to do. It's something that must be devoted to in its entirety, and one that requires me to drop everything at hand and just go for it. Someday there will come the time that I can scream it from the rooftops, but for now it is something that must be kept with me as I work feverishly like a hermit for the next few weeks. I will try to pop up every now and then to say hello, but for the majority of April you will find me holed up at every non-kid moment in my "cozy" little basement. (and by "cozy", I mean completely damp and full of spiders...)

I will be halting all shipment of fabric orders placed in April until the beginning of May, but will ship any orders placed through tonight (April 1st).

have a good weekend!




7 comments:

Abby Glassenberg said...

Sounds awesome. I love the feeling of anticipation right before diving in to a big project!

mummysam said...

thanks Abby! yes, I really needed this excitement to come again :)

The Exton Gardener said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create. Just a little hint now and then would be good ... April is a long time to wait!

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

So excited for you and can't wait to see what the outcome is. Enjoy!!

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Well,well good things are hitting your path..so just go for it!
And enjoy your project,good luck!

mummysam said...

thank you everyone! yes, I am very animated about this one :)

Cara Carmina said...

Oh my... good luck in the spider room... I´m so curious to know and I´m sure whatever it is it´s going to be wonderful as your work is always so full of emotions and love!

looking forward for the big surprise my dear! hope all your hard work bring you happiness!!!! :)