Friday, March 25, 2011

time to pre-order...




...I can't tell you how excited I was when the sample of this fabric finally arrived today!
It really is better than I thought possible, and cannot wait to see what you can do with it.



...Each figure measures roughly the size of my thumb (the first image is displayed with an espresso cup), and looks perfect. I will be setting up a pre-order in my shop today, as new fabric designs tend to work best if I can get a good sense for how much will need to be ordered. The pre-order ends next Wednesday, with an order being placed next Friday.

..after a few big "misses" with test patterns, it feels so good (and necessary) to receive a piece that turned out as well as it did. whew!

5 comments:

Fallon said...

Agh, this is wonderful! So so talented you are :)

mummysam said...

aww, you make me blush :)

holly aka golly said...

love, love, love!

naomemandeflores said...

The fabric looks amazing!!!


Camila F.

mummysam said...

thank you again...
and Holly..seriously. your new fabrics are so breathtaking. the best I have seen...