Tuesday, March 22, 2011

fabric fun...


(watercolour sketch for fabric pattern)

...I must have a thing for beds today. Could it perhaps be the gloomy gray sky that seems to be working ever so hard to entice me back into bed? Perhaps, but I am determined to will the sun back out after a glorious tease of beautiful weather we had over the weekend. Granted, I do love the coziness that can come with such an overcast day, but I need some days of warmth first before I am ready to really take advantage of what those cloudy days can bring. I need some sun. I need some warmth....



(finished design for upcoming fabric for my shop)

...So Mr. Sky, your plan may work after all. I may indeed succumb to the warmth of those sheets yet again for a bit before the little feet come trampling in after school. But let me at least decorate the bed with colors and textures that remind you of my eagerness for spring to come.
(after I take a little nap)

3 comments:

scissor variations said...

I love, love, love this-

J

mummysam said...

thank you so much!

Louise said...

Adorable design!