Monday, February 14, 2011

special shop sale today and tomorrow!



...my mum is here for just a few more days, but the time we have had so far has been filled with a lot of quality time together and plenty of cups of tea. With the weather bringing a much needed sanity break ,warmth-wise (it has reached past 50 today!), I thought it would be fun to offer a little special out there to all of my followers.

...enter the code MUMMYSAM15 in my shop Monday and Tuesday, and receive 15% off your entire order.
(you must enter the code, otherwise discount doesn't apply...)
That should put a little "spring" in your step, no? Offer ends Tuesday...have fun!
(psst....tell your friends too....)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm excited to get your book with my subscription to Living Crafts!

Leila said...

RATS! I've gotten behind on my blog reading and this is what I get! I'm going to go play with my Mr. Fox fabrci to console myself. Enjoy the nice weather! (We've still not had any even marginally warmish weather here in the Catskills -- you're not that far from here, are you? Strange).