Tuesday, February 1, 2011

mum's the word...

I would enclose a great picture here, but am afraid I have been quite poor at taking any pictures whatsoever as of late. Not only am I lacking in the photography department, but my absence has also drudged on for a bit. My mum is here for a visit, and being that it has been over a year since her last trip, I will be taking to the hermit life for a bit to spend quality time catching up. ("catching up" often requires the accompaniment of daily glasses of red wine) .

I will see you all in a week, hopefully with a new studio space to share with all of you. And please join me on Feb 17th, as I host a day in Abigail Glassenberg's blog tour. I will be reviewing her new book, The Artful Bird.....see you then!

5 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Ooh--have fun with your Mum!

And I'm the day before you on Abby's blog tour! Also, I saw your article in Stitch last night at the bookstore. You are too lovely for words, my dear.

Carmen Eva said...

good times and wines....luck with the studio!

tangled sky studio said...

ooh a new studio space...that's exciting! enjoy the time with your mum : )

Anonymous said...

I just bought the book "little birds" and i had to tell you how much i love your creations it is adorable.

mummysam said...

thanks everyone!
(I have been a major hermit since she has arrived!)