Thursday, November 18, 2010

oh.my.word.



(warning!: this is too intense for young children, so you may want to enjoy this once the kiddies have gone down for the night.) I also seem to have a problem sizing the film correctly for full view, so please feel free to visit here if you are having any difficulties.

..ever see something that is so amazing, you cannot seem to think about anything else?
I am in awe, and thought you might like to see what kept me glued to my seat. This is ,both aesthetically and emotionally, some of the most beautiful work I have seen in a long time.

..brilliant.

9 comments:

helicopter6 said...

Madame Tutli Putli is indeed an incredible animated short.It won best film at the Melbourne International Animation Festival a couple of years ago, and we were honoured to have the producer Marcy Page visit as a special guest. She's such a gorgeous woman. The eyes were added shot by shot - which is crazy!!

Melissa Crowe said...

Unavailable, it says! I'm off to search it out somewhere else. God bless the internet!

Carrie said...

Truly amazing! Thanks for sharing it.

mummysam said...

helicopter6...I have been so "out of touch" with films the last few years, and realize how much I missed being an active observer of such lovely films. Any good suggestions of what to see next? How amazing that you got to meet her....and I still cannot stop playing it!

glad you enjoyed it Carrie, and Melissa...hmmm....sorry about that! hope you can find it, because I know you will love it.

The Shopping Sherpa said...

I had the same issue with embedding films until someone told me the trick: go to the html version of your post and in both places where the size of the film is stated change the size to 400 by 243 and it'll fit into your post nicely.

Little Green Doll said...

Incredible film!

Floortje said...

You make beautiful things
I really like your blog
It inspires me to new things. I also make creative things
and I really appreciate what you make. I'll follow you and will certainly come back to see your blog. Thanks for all the beautiful things you make.

mummysam said...

thanks so much for the tip! I shall have to go fix that.....
and welcome Floortje! So glad you enjoy the blog :)

amy rubin flett said...

ahhh, national film board... what would the world be without you? thanks for sharing, mummysam!