Tuesday, October 19, 2010

thank you......



..first of all, it must be said that I am ever so thankful for all of your support. Your comments were just what we needed to hear, and again I thank you....
..We are hanging in there, and as a good friend suggested, looking at his progress on a week to week basis vs. comparing each day individually. There is still time to be had for mending and healing, but for now what I really need is a little distraction. Allow me to share a little something I have been tinkering on, with hopes that this fabric will arrive in a week or so. (and for all of those waiting on Mr. Fox, portraits, and other fabrics....they will be arriving any day!) I didn't quite think it through enough this year, as it suddenly dawned on me that creating holiday fabric should have been done weeks ago...(drats). With the time running ever so short, I managed to sneak this little number in with the hope that you may all get to enjoy a little mummysam version of the holidays......

...alright, I am off to mend now. Thank you for the distraction....

4 comments:

blissful chick said...

wonderful pattern!

Jenny Stevning said...

Very sweet holiday pattern. More healing thoughts for your husband.

kelli said...

Hello Samantha, to start, I would like to send all my thoughts your way, wishing your husband a speedy recovery. As I sit here with my cup of coffee, I stumbled upon your book and fell instantly in love. I wanted to know more, so here I am--finding my way to your blog. Needless to say, the morning walk I was about to do, is now set aside for another time. I have browsed your posts and artwork, and have a permanent smile on my face and am truly inspired. I too, am dabbling in my creative endeavors again, now that my children are older--finding me again. Im so happy I found you! Can't wait to order your book. Now, I'm off with that cup of coffee to the studio--I've been inspired. Thank you. Have a beautiful day and please feel free to visit my blog.

Kelli

mummysam said...

thanks everyone, and so nice to meet you Kelli! (thank you for your lovely introduction :) )