Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday Showcase (on a Monday)....



...as I sit here surrounded by the overwhelming aroma of Vick's in my "not so pretty" jammies, I can't help but wish I had these lovely lounge pants to wear...

..a big thank you is in order to Kleja for sparking jealously on this end, as I wish so much to be sporting them myself. I absolutely love how she incorporated the mummysam fabric into the pants....something I would never have thought of.

..Congratulations Kleja on being our second showcase, and your free fat quarter will be on it's way! To all of you new to this event, I encourage everyone to send me work using mummysam fabric. Every Sunday I will not only feature the work but also send a free fat quarter his/her way!

(Thank you to all have submitted thus far...all the work has been so lovely to look at, and will be kept in the pool for later showcases. So keep them coming!)

4 comments:

Klay said...

Yeah for the pants - boo for you not feeling good. Thank you, thank you for the fat quarter! I'm excited to make something new!

mummysam said...

Thank you for sharing such great pants :)

Klay said...

You are the inspiration!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Really great pants- Love them!

Hope you feel better!