Sunday, September 12, 2010

Showcase Sunday.....



...As I sit here in my favourite blue cardigan getting ready to bake some cookies (can you tell yet that I have a slight addiction to fall?), I couldn't help but wishing I had this lovely potholder to take them out of the oven (I use an old sock and scary looking dishtowel....not the prettiest sight. One of those things that I just never get around to doing....). Anyway, I wanted to thank Rebecca for sending me a perfect image of what she made for this first edition of "Showcase Sunday". Using mummysam fabric, I have asked you all to share with me your wonderful creations, and were so pleased with the results! For those new to my blog, every Sunday I will pick a work to share, and in appreciation will send the featured artist a free fat quarter of mummysam fabric!

...All of the images I have received were so lovely, and will be kept in the "pool" for upcoming showcases. I would like to eventually put a gallery together of all your wonderful creations, so please....keep sending me your pictures....and thanks again for all of your great submissions thus far..

..Congratulations Rebecca, and thanks so much for participating in what I hope will become a fun tradition!

4 comments:

jen said...

LOVE the potholder :) does rebecca have a tutorial??

mummysam said...

hmmm....that's a good idea. Let me check!

Leila said...

I so wanted to finish my pillow in time for this Sunday but it's proving far too complicated for that. Hopefully I'll put my needle down in time for next Sunday.

In the meantime, I'm certainly having fun looking at that great potholder!

patricia cotterill said...

This is the best potholder I have ever seen.