Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reserve a copy for Craft Night!



...I have received e-mails from those attending Etsy Labs Craft night if a book can be purchased in advance, and picked up at the night of the workshop. Certainly! For the next two days, I will post a special listing for those attending the workshop in Brooklyn this Friday. Simply visit the Etsy shop and reserve your copy.......Oh how excited I am getting! It's looking to be a fun night of creating, and of course some good old "chit chatting" as well!

5 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

looks fantastic!

jacqueline said...

Such FUN! I wish i stay close to join in for craft night! I pre-ordered your book at the local bookstore here in Malaysia...can't wait to receive it! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

vicky said...

what a nice blog you have!

mummysam said...

thank you all! (the belly nerves are starting to kick in.....)

de21boton said...

I love your work: congratulations. I'm a new fan!