Sunday, September 5, 2010

an opportunity for all you sewers out there......



I must admit I was a bit red in the cheeks when receiving this lovely image from KLEJA
over at klaydoughdreams, as I am still getting used to the idea that there are creative minds out there using my fabric. It is so wonderful to see how you all envision using my collection in such a variety of ways, that I just have to see more! With this in mind, I thought it fitting to come up with a fun opportunity to not only showcase your work but also have a crack at winning some
extra fabric to have even more fun with. Let's call it Showcase Sunday, shall we?

E-mail me your images with a little description about what you have made, and every Sunday I will pick a piece to "showcase" on this blog. If you find yourself a lucky feature, you will be sent a free fat quarter of your choice! sound good?

..oh, this shall be a lot of fun, and thanks again KLEJA for showing off this perfect piece. (cute ear and all....)

p.s. I cannot thank you enough for all of the incredible comments on my last post. All of your kind words were met with great comfort, and it truly meant so much...

4 comments:

jacqueline said...

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Kleja's little toy is soo adorable! I pre-ordered your lovely book at the local bookshop here in Malaysia. I was so happy that the bookshop could pre-order for me. :D I am off to check out some of your lovely fabrics. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

Klay said...

Thank you so much for creating your wonderful fabrics and this will be so fun to see what people are making.

blue china studio said...

What a great idea. I don't sew but I love seeing what people do. This bunny used your fabric in such a great way. How fun!

Fallon said...

Soo cute! What a lovely idea. I'll have to get to creating another item from your lovely fabric =)