Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday excitment (with a lot of butterflies....)



...I am heading off to bed with too many butterflies in my tummy to count, as tomorrow brings about a big day full of excitement!

...First, grab a cup of coffee and head over to Martha Stewart's site and look out for this free tutorial I have cooked up. (Yes....it even includes the telephone booth tutorial from my book!)

...Then, after a day sewing up your own little bag, head on over to Etsy Labs Craft Night for a fun afternoon/evening of even more sewing. (are your fingers tired from just thinking about it?)

Wish me luck, and now I am off to grab a quick mug of warm milk in hopes of putting some of those butterflies to sleep....

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck to you, though you really don't need it-- you'll do great!

LUPINUS SALON said...

I love your style!!!
Antje

leah said...

i hope that your day was filled with so many smiles. i bet you are pooped! can't wait to hear all about it. talk soon.
leah.

Amber (Woodmouse) said...

Yay! Congrats again, and that telephone booth is wonderful. I think it would make a great cell phone case somehow.

Leila said...

You were great at etsy labs! So much fun! And I feel like everyone had a good time, not just me. Not too much instruction so that everyone couldn't chat but not so little instruction that we didn't know what to do. Fantastic! (and I'll send you a photo of Charles when I get him all sewn up)

Thanks!! (for the workshop and the martha stewart tutorial)

Rebekah Leigh said...

Wow I'm going to check these out! Thanks!

mummysam said...

thank you everyone!!!
and Leah...yes, I am completely wiped out!
Amber...hmmmmm......never thought of that....I think you've got something there! (and your Soule Mama feature was perfect!)
Leila...it was really good to see you there, and I am glad you had a good time...and I will anxiously await the photo!

mummysam said...

thank you everyone!!!
and Leah...yes, I am completely wiped out!
Amber...hmmmmm......never thought of that....I think you've got something there! (and your Soule Mama feature was perfect!)
Leila...it was really good to see you there, and I am glad you had a good time...and I will anxiously await the photo!