Friday, September 17, 2010

Etsy book pre-order?



..I thought we could have a little fun this Friday evening, no?

..with my upcoming book events happening ever so soon, I thought it would be fitting to have a little event of our own right here.

..I am setting aside twenty copies to launch a pre-order on Etsy this evening. ( Did you notice above the little intro tease? I was so honoured to have the lovely Julie from Etsy Labs write it. )
Along with the book, (which I will sign, although I haven't practiced writing my name this much since grade school when I wanted to see what my name would look like when I'd marry my fifth grade crush ) I am also going to include printed card stock scenery for you to make you own little environments!

(note the drawn scenery in the background? I thought it would be fun to include some for you to have fun with as well!)

....So please come join me and spread the word.....

6 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Um, YES PLEASE. I just ordered mine!

Patrice A. said...

I would love to pre-order, but can I wihile living in the Netherlands? And how? I am such an idiot/fool when it comes to this sort of ordering....

mummysam said...

Hi Patrice..yes! of course you can. Just go to my Etsy shop..i'll highlight a link in my post.

and Melissa..thanks :) any special you desire from my brilliant hand-writing?

Patrice A. said...

I ordered one!

Dudley Redhead said...

OH, I already ordered through the link on one of the other posts to the publishers! can't wait.. hope they know you are popular!

Melissa Crowe said...

Sam--just generally tell me how you couldn't have done it without me. ;-)