Saturday, August 14, 2010

it's time for a book tease....



...I have come out of summer hiding to introduce a little "book tease" for all of you to enjoy....



...a book "tease" that was an absolute must after I lost my voice screaming with excitement when my little advanced copy showed up at the door....


...a little "tease" that gives you a better taste of what I had worked so hard and so long to pull together this past year and a half. (has it been that long already?)
Not only are there a bunch of my favourite pieces ready for all of you to make at home,
but also a variety of hand-drawn options to help make them your very own.....


(I particularly like these options for doors.....)

Everyone at Stash Books has been an absolute dream to work with, and I could not imagine my experience being any better than the one I had. Pop over and pay them a visit, and while you're at it, please read my acquisition editor's extremely "cheek blush provoking" introduction!

...look for my book this September!

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hooray! I can't imagine how exciting it must be to actually hold the book of your creations. Congratulations!

Melissa Crowe said...

Oh holy cow. I have just had a little screaming session on your behalf. IT LOOKS AMAZING.

And you and I need to talk--I have some questions for you, my dear. Email me if you have time for a chat?

Abbyglassenberg said...

Yeah! How amazing to have your advanced copy!!! I'm so excited! Congratulations, Sam. It is so so lovely. I can't wait until I can hold it in my hands, too!!!

Amber said...

Holy crap. Those doors! Swoon. Seriously, they make my heart skip a beat a little bit. Just the simple line drawings are so f-ing perfect.

lheurebleue said...

congratulations! it looks wonderful! i will certainly buy one and i look forward to make that amazing stuff myself ...

meplusmolly said...

You are amazingly talented and deserve all this goodness! ;0 x

Škorčica said...

Congratulations! It really looks amazing!

Lia said...

I totally can't wait till I can get my hands on one!!!! congrats

mummysam said...

thank you thank you thank you everyone!!!! I had to come out of summer hiding to share the news...and please, spread the news!!! (oh how I really want this one to do well.......)

Jenny Stevning said...

Delicious! Very inspiring!

jacqueline said...

Sooo happy i found you!! This book looks amazing and congratz!! I want a copy of this awesome book too. :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Congratulations with your book. You really have really created a world of their own,lovely!

gretchenmist said...

wow, this must be a pretty great feeling!
it looks amazing. congratulations :)

Leila said...

Congratulations! I looks completely wonderful. Although I can't imagine how I could "draw" with my machine in the way you have such a talent for. But maybe that's why I need the book!!!

pamma said...

I can't wait to own this book!
It's like getting the keys to a magic land!!

Rubyellen said...

i can't wait!!!

Jason said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to pick it up for my young daughter who I know will LOVE it. She's been sewing and would love the wonderful inspiration. Good luck with the book, looks fantastic.

Lady Anne said...

I will buy this along with my baby boy clothes that I will buy in the mall