Tuesday, June 1, 2010

do you like a little dressing on the side?



.... how fun is it when one gets the chance to do something a bit different? (If you haven't figured it out by now, my brain tends to hop from one thing to the next quite a bit....) After being ever so patient with me, I managed to design this little number for some upcoming silkscreen shirts with Dressing on the Side. (a great shop to fill many a sweet tooth when eating those delicious cupcakes just aren't enough to do the trick) With the premise being a "cakewalk", I thought it very fitting to add a little "drama" between the two ladies.......

...check back soon for the final design, and a future giveaway for a shirt of your own!

Happy Tuesday :)

7 comments:

Lyn Newhouse said...

Lovely illustration :)

rachel awes said...

what a fun idea
& love your illustration!
i'll take a little
mummysam
on the side
anyday!!

Jenny Stevning said...

I love it!

meplusmolly said...

yep I feel we all need one of these tees in our lives! ;0 x

mummysam said...

thank you!!!
...the tension is building between these two ladies...I wonder how this "cakewalk" adventure will end?

amber said...

Love the tension between the ladies and that snide look on the man. The simple facial expressions just slay me.

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

great!