Monday, April 12, 2010

the tape has arrived!!! (can you hear the excitement?)



Two posts in one day? Well, I tried to contain myself and wait until tomorrow, but that just wasn't meant to be.

Many of you have asked about some custom packaging, and this morning I was welcomed with a package of my own that made me jump with excitement........the mummysam custom tape arrived after a couple anxious weeks of waiting, and oh how worth the wait it was.

I have posted 14 rolls in the shop, and hope to make some more down the road. This was such a fun project to do, and I am off now to wrap some of my own packages before heading off to the post!

14 comments:

Lyn Newhouse said...

Funny!!!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

love it!

blue china studio said...

How fantastic! It is very whimsical which I just love. Who wouldn't want a package with this tape on it???

I just discovered your blog and am completely enamored with your work. It is so wonderful and fun.

Jacilyn

Kickcan and Conkers said...

On my blog and have tweeted too :)

Katie said...

So incredibly fun!

rachel awes said...

my heart is stuck to that brilliant tape! LOVE it!!!
xo

Ms Leaney said...

Congratulations - I love the tape - beautiful.

Have a lovely creative day!

Amber (woodmouse) said...

Great tape! I'd love to get a package with that. Will you use it for all your own packaging purposes?

sammi said...

oh my! what a lovely reception....
thank you everyone, and welcome to my new readers.
this was a fun project, and I look forward to sharing more as this year progresses!

sammi said...

oh, and Amber...yes. I have saved a couple of tapes for just that reason :)

tangled sky studio said...

love, love, love...(and one more time...love)!

Anne B. said...

Stylish!

pixie said...

LOVING THIS TAPE!! And my new piece of artwork, too, of course! YAY! Tape is something I get very excited about!

splurge said...

Will you please wrap anything you send me in nothing but this tape? I LOVE IT!!