Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am not one for being patient....



...I should have probably waited until an actual copy fell into my hands, but patience over here is not something I am very good at...



...remember these foxes? Well, I am just so excited to see their magazine debut in a publication that all of you should subscribe to, if you haven't already. Uppercase magazine is such a brilliant printed piece of work, as every page is so wonderfully put together. The articles and photography are just so lovely, that I often find myself revisiting their issues when a good dose of inspiration is needed.



..here's a little sneak peak in what to expect in this upcoming issue. Can you find the foxes?
Oh, I cannot wait!! ( this is where my ancyness does me no good at all.....)

Thank you so much Uppercase for this wonderful opportunity!

5 comments:

Di said...

Beautiful foxes!!

rachel awes said...

how exciting & very foxy & i would just love to see this magazine!!!
:)

abbyglassenberg said...

You rock! I can't wait for my copy to arrive. I love foxes, especially yours!

splurge said...

Clearly you are one foxy mama and it translates into your work. Can't wait to get my own copy!

sammi said...

thank you everyone!!! and my copy just arrived.....screamed a bit with delight!