Sunday, March 7, 2010

some little birdies told me....



....coming this April.....

...a lovely little book that I was honoured to be a part of. A bird of mine sits in the company of many other cute birds, and I cannot wait for it to arrive. Published by C&T Publishing, this book will be one of the first to be released under their new Stash imprint. (an imprint geared towards the younger reader, with a fresh and sophisticated look)

...you can pre-order a copy through C&T or amazon, and I cannot wait to share more once I receive my copies!

*** I will reveal the giveaway winner in the next post! ****

5 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Yes--hooray! I can't wait for this book to come out!

Leililaloo said...

That's such great news Sammi! Congratulations! I will get a copy, i am really ecxited for you!

Cara Carmina said...

wooooow so nice!!!! congratulations Sam!!!! really cool... Oh I would love to get a copy too!!! (applauses) :)

Cary Walker said...

looks really cool, sam... busy, busy, busy!

sammi said...

thanks! I am really excited to see it myself and try some of the projects from the other artists....(abigail brown being one of them!)