Wednesday, February 17, 2010

if you happen to be in Chicago....


upcoming show at Renegade!, originally uploaded by mummysam.

.....then please pop over to Renegade Friday for the opening night of my solo show! With this announcement looking ever so good, I can only imagine how lovely they are going to make everything look in their gallery.
They are hard at work setting the stage, and I only wish I could be there!
(but at least my mum will be able to attend....she can be my eyes and "ears"...)

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

it looks amazing...i'll pass the word on to my peeps in the windy city!

Olive Mac said...

That sounds amazing! Hope it all goes well - I'm sure your Mum will be very proud seeing your lovely work.

My Owl Barn said...

I stumbled across to your blog from a fellow blogger and love it here! I'll let my friends in Chicago know about this :)