Saturday, January 9, 2010

will she show?


will she show?, originally uploaded by mummysam.

(hildy promised to meet him at the cafe for a coffee....will she show up?)

....speaking of "show" (I know, it's not the best segue....), I am just so elated to announce my upcoming solo exhibition at the Renegade Handmade Gallery in Chicago this coming February! I was (and am) extremely honoured that they asked me to put together a solo show as part of their Spotlight Series. I promise to update you with more details as they come in, but what I can tell you is that the show will open on Feb. 19th.

Thanks so much Renegade!

8 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Hooray! You know, if I had a fancy-pants gallery, I'd ask you to show your wondrous bits and bobs there, too, my dear.

pammalu said...

I hope Hidy shows and that your solo show goes swimingly as well.
:)

Leililaloo said...

Congatulations Sammy! They sure know how to spot quatlity artwork.

abbyglassenberg said...

That's amazing. I wish I could go and see it once it is up!

sammi said...

thanks so much everyone!!!
i'll get more details when I can, and be sure to show you more "bits and bob"(thanks melissa!) as I get closer..

Cary Walker said...

that's really exciting sam! great things are happening! wish i could see the show:)

The Vintage Sister said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful, not to mention exciting news!!

And yes, I think she'll show. Hildy wouldn't stand up a handsome man like that!

Cara Carmina said...

CONGRATULATIONS... just saw your visit in my red place and was very happy! thanks so much for your words... happy year to you and your family, your birds and your moustaches, ....

big green hug!