Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it too early to talk about Spring?



I have been a very busy girl lately, and many of you have been asking for an update on my upcoming fabric line with Robert Kaufman. Many a sketch has been made, and we have finally come up with the first three patterns to be launched this coming April. As much as I would like to reveal the patterns to you now, i'd much rather wait until the first batch of test samples come in so that we can all share in a little sneak preview together.
What I can tell you, however, is that the fabric will be printed under my mummysam name and the title of the series has been tentatively set at "A day in the life". The series is primarily based on my diary doodles I had done to document my days raising little ones (remember those?) and will include many an image of bottles, diapers, brooms, pots and pans, etc. I am ever so thrilled about this new venture, and cannot wait to share this journey with you as we get closer to the date!

1 comment:

Leililaloo said...

I am very happy to hear of your succes as a pattern designer for Robert kaufman. It's truly fantastic to be asked for such an exciting thing. I am sure they will look fabolous, can't wait to see them..

Wish you and your family a very happy 2010!!