Wednesday, October 21, 2009

it's official....

It's official! I now have a proper site, and cannot thank Lizzie Sorensen enough for helping me put it all together. (she also did my friend Ruby's site as well....)
It's simple and perfect. I just absolutely love how it turned out, and am even more happy that Lizzie was so wonderful to work with.

I am very excited to announce that Lizzie is extending a promotion to all of my blog readers out there who may be interested in a site of their own. Simply e-mail Lizzie by 10/31, and receive a 10% discount off of a "Best Face Forward" web-site.

Oh, and please take a moment to pop by mummysam.com for a visit!

5 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

this is so funny...i have spent the past two days checking out different ways to set up a website! thanks for the info (great timing!)

beth

leah said...

looks great!

sammi said...

thanks guys!
beth....she was so easy to work with. We were able to hammer it out very quickly :)

leah....I am a knitting mad woman thanks to you (only problem is I reach the end and then don't know what to do...hmmmm)

Lizzie Sorensen said...

thank you for the complimemts! you are an excellent client!

Elk√ę (age 2) loves the bird photo. She burst out with a laugh when I showed it to her.

Colorsonmymind said...

I absolutely love it! And your illustration/buttons are beyond yummy!

Congrats.