Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am in love.....



I am in love.......


...in love with this little bird.....

....every now and again you have one of those moments where you just step back thrilled and elated at was has just come about. If it weren't for the amazing jacket showcased in Leililaloo's
blog the other day, this little bird may have never been made. I couldn't get that jacket out of my head yesterday, and woke up this morning determined to turn that image into something more tactile. Thanks Leililaloo for the perfect inspiration!

5 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

haha! it's perfect. i was drooling over the dress and leggings she posted beneath the jacket!

beth

jai and Lauren Soloy said...

How sweet! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did.

Rubyellen said...

seriously... you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I'm in love, too. This is so sweet!

sammi said...

beth...isn't that funny what caught our eye?
Saloy....thank you for visiting!
Ruby...I think that needs to be said the other way around. If only I could whip up the clothes you do...
Rachael...thanks (can't wait for my calendar :) )