Tuesday, August 25, 2009

glamour shot take number 300



should be simple. take a picture of yourself so your readers have a bit of an idea of what you even look like. After failing desperately at it myself, I handed the camera over to my 6 year old and told him to give it a go. I think it turned out pretty well, don't you think? (I must say, he did a great job with the angle...you can barely see my one tea stained tooth that tells me I need to cut way back on the stuff)
I am so proud of him, that I almost feel guilty revealing what the background is all about. Nothing artsy i'm afraid....just a mother's way of trying to get her famous photographer to stop using potty language. For every potty word, the guy loses a nickel........desperate times call for desperate measures....

6 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

You're adorable!

sammi said...

thanks melissa! but I am afraid it pails in comparison to yours :)
(and happy birthday...i'll be joining your club in a couple of weeks)

tangled sky studio said...

excellent use of child labor! who better than to photograph a mummy than a kiddo?

an early welcome to the club (it's better than you expect!)

beth

kiddlebug said...

I rarely find a picture of myself that I like. Actually, it may be more like never.

Good for you! The picture looks great.

Cary Walker said...

cute!!

sammi said...

thank you so much......:)