Tuesday, August 18, 2009

as summer nears the end....




Their little bodies are tired....it has been a summer packed with visits here and there, and we are all looking forward to winding down a bit before the new school season rears it's head. On the contrary, I have to pick up the pace work wise as the fall will undoubtedly bring a flurry of projects my way. With the book entering it's next phase (whew!), I can now start to work on some ideas for fabric designs and hopefully update the shop as well. (about time, right?) It may not seem like much, but the three mornings a week without both kids (the eldest starts going all day) will make a big difference in actually getting anything done in daylight hours, and thus help me keep up with things a bit better (fingers crossed). Any ideas on what you would like to see on some mummysam fabric????? Seriously......your ideas have always helped jump start my projects:)

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

i love your birdcages!!! and the houses. oh the houses!!! those are one of my favorite things!!! a mummysam town. is that possible?