Friday, July 24, 2009

til tueday, just enjoy the tour.....

I have finally been given the green light. On Tuesday, July 28th, I will be able to announce what has kept me in a hermit mode for the past couple of months. With Etsy being left quiet, and the blog posts occuring ever so infrequently, I am so excited that I will be able to "explain away"!
Til Tuesday comes, let me give you a tour......



....a tour of our driveway to be precise. With dad as an avid track/road cyclist, it was inevitable. The plastic car no longer drives to the library or the toy store. It's driver now follows Cavendish ready to supply a new tire, ready to fix a broken elbow....



and ready to hand out some much needed water after a tough run through the Alps.
They practice all day, and talk about Cavendish non-stop.
(I just don't have the heart to tell them that their favourite sprinter may very well be going home without the green jersey.)

1 comment:

leah said...

it's "tour talk" 'round these parts too. we are going to my parents tomorrow evening to watch mont ventoux!