Wednesday, July 8, 2009

There is an explanation.....

Oh thank you for all your patience as my frequency of posting not only on my blog but also my shop has become so rare. Soon.....so very soon, I will be able to at least reveal one secret that will explain so much (and being someone who just cannot keep things quiet very well, I must give myself a few pats on the back for this one!) Things are happening so quickly, and at a rate that has forced me to put some things on the back burner for a bit. By the end of the summer, things should be resuming back to a more normal pace. I will post when I can, and hopefully the next post will be a big reveal!

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

Waiting and wondering (since I am living vicariously for the time being...)
cheers,
beth

Lenae May said...

Your work is just so over the top!!
I just love it!
Lenae

sammi said...

thanks!