Wednesday, June 17, 2009

be back in a bit....



the lacrosse sticks are out, and we are ready.........


......ready for summer to officially begin. With only a few days left until the end of school, we have traded our collection of lovely plastic with some much "cooler" older kid toys. (which in turn made for one very happy mummy to finally leave the plastic stage behind)
To celebrate the start of what looks to be a great season, I have decided to take a wee break from my blog world to enjoy some good time with my boys. (I have a feeling the majority of that time will be spent searching for many a ball in our overgrown forest of hostas).


( Oh, and I musn't forget....little M was wanting to show you the super speedy ball his muscles can throw....and of course the very serious face that is needed to make it go even "speedier")

see you in two weeks!

1 comment:

The Vintage Sister said...

sounds like fun...enjoy your break!
tracy