Wednesday, May 13, 2009

big things to come.....


I just wanted to thank all of my lovely readers out there who have made this past year an unbelievable one! Having picked up a needle and thread with no idea of what/how to sew, I had no idea the journey that was about to take place. Big plans are in the works for mummysam, and today I would like to express my gratitude for all of your support and encouragement by offering 20% off all purchases today and tomorrow. **** discount now closed******
Just simply enter "mummysam20" in "message to buyer", and I will refund the difference through paypal. Again, thank you so much....your enthusiasm has helped validate this new path, and I look forward to seeing you through this next chapter.

**** discount now closed. thank you so much everyone! ******

5 comments:

Eva said...

hurrah, i snagged up one of your foxes :) i love foxes and your work- so it was a no brainer :D

tangled sky studio said...

congratulations on your one year milestone....mine is quickly approaching (like it might be tomorrow...hmmm). i must say again how much i admire your sense of style and color and i'll add that the new mini pillows in your shop are exquisite!
cheers
b-

Maya Tara Credico said...

Ohhhh!! I love your work, it's so wonderful. I cannot belive you just started a year ago! Amazing:)

Rubyellen said...

here's to many more wonderful years!!! i

dropstitch said...

I can't believe I missed out on the discount but I even more can't believe (terrible grammar, I know) that you've only been sewing such a short time! Your work is so amazing and beautiful!