Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a bit when I can


i'm afraid you will have to bear with me a bit this week.....when you combine spring break with beautiful 60 degree weather everyday, you will inevitably get two boys desperate to play outside until their eyes get bloodshot (which we have managed to accomplish three days so far) The boys are in heaven, and who can blame them? They get to run around with friends all day (long gone are the quite days with me and my five year old...it's now all about being around as many friends as he can find....) and when they finally give in to my millionth plea to come in, I completely crash on the couch just dumbfounded at where all this energy suddenly came from.
I am just going to have to take it one doll at a time :)

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

i love the red glasses on this little lady! your "one doll at a time" reminds me that i need to check out "bird by bird" (ann lamott) from the library....sounds like a fabulous week.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.