Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's time for an update!



it's definitely time for another mummysam update.....this time I have been hit with the "cottage" bug, and will be filling the shop with an assortment of cozy little cottages and little accessories. I am afraid I have to retreat a bit after the update due to a couple of very exciting projects in the works (oh how hard it is to be hush hush!) and hope this update will leave you with some special treasures...

p.s. If anyone has any ideas for what they would like to see in the update ( keeping in the little english village feel) I would love to hear them, and hopefully make some for this Saturday!

3 comments:

elma said...

I don't know if you made these before how about little people and cars to fit in little hands?

sammi said...

Hi Elma.....that sounds really good! thanks, and I will see what I can muster up (let me know when your goodies arrive...I really hope you like them)

tangled sky studio said...

hi there...i have to say that "mini gavin" is too cute (pointy hat weakness here!). i think the 2" mini sqares would look great with nine hanging together (like a visual story). oh- and i LOVE the mixed media piece (the legs are awesome....) great work sammi! ok-i should get back in bed now....