Saturday, February 21, 2009

it's my "thing"



I must admit that I have become a bit "obsessed" with these miniature bust figures, and thanks to so much response from the first two posted in the shop, I felt an increasing urge to make a "bunch" more. Apparently when I said that to some of you I was completely oblivious to the fact that a week off of school with the boys also meant that the little brother would refuse to nap. Oh how I have forgotten how long those 12 hour days can be, and more amazing is how little time I could squeeze in to sew. To some extent I cannot complain, as they are completely passed out for the evening by 6:30pm but my body prefers calling it midnight. A glass (or two...)of wine later I find myself not much farther along in my work that I was the day previous. Oh well, at least a morning spent at the science museum awarded mummy some time this afternoon to finish up my anticipated "bunch", and here they are...all four of them :)
Look for them to start sprinkling into the shop today/tonight!
****thank you! three have gone...Collin is the last one standing****

4 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

OMG! They are so awesome all together...I can't imagine splitting them up!

Leililaloo said...

I love these!!!

windlewood said...

Ohhhh my!
Adorable! I loved the cars I dropped in on the other day also.
Lenae

Cathy said...

I love your little characters. So beautifully done and quirky too. I like quirky!