Friday, January 16, 2009

sew sew sew sew..............


I couldn't take it any longer.....I bought another trusty 20 year old kenmore as I still try to decide the worth in forking over oodles of money to fix my broken one. It's been a few days full of trial and error, but I think I am starting to figure it out. In the big picture it just feels so good to get back into some sewing again, and hopefully you find as much joy in this first creation that I had in making it! I will post her in the shop in just a bit, and look forward to starting those custom orders that have been so patiently waiting for me........

.....thanks for all your comments and e-mails about my last post....it meant a lot

1 comment:

tangled sky studio said...

oh- i love it! and you know what? i have a twenty year old kenmore that i adore, it doesn't do anything fancy, it just sews. But as can be seen in this post just sewing can be magic!