Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i'm back!!! (pun definitely intended.....)


Oh, it feels so good to be back.....the journey was a bit harder than I anticipated, and with my back now allowing about 20 minutes of sit-down work at a time, I am trying to come up with some quick little numbers that can satisfy the need to create something. I started making some little busts, and am currently working on their "backdrops" (a fun little project I hope to share in the next couple of days).
Well, I best be off....the boys are desperate to go outside amidst a storm that plans on dumping a foot of snow on the ground by night's end...then's it's inside for some much needed oatmeal and hot chocolate by the fire.
cheers :)

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

i like where these are going...(her expression is awesome). it's good to see you again and i hope your back continues to improve.

Nessa said...

love this little red lady :-)