Friday, December 5, 2008

we have a wee bit of a problem....


Unfortunately this is the only photo I could manage to upload due to a very faulty camera. That being said, I am going to have to postpone the "house" update until my new camera arrives (which should hopefully be within the next 5 days....thanks Beth for tipping me on a good one!)
If any of you are interested in a house you see in the photo please feel free to contact me through my shop, and I can describe the piece in further detail. I was so excited about this update in particular, and hope that the camera will come sooner than later!!

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

oh darn! i was going to tell you my camera... i am a nikon fan!!! but i think you got a canon. oh well, i am sure it works just as well!!!

and i am about to email you the picture.

Nessa said...

Hi,
just wanted to say I stumbled across your etsy shop and I absolutely LOVE your work! Your freehand sketch style sewing work is incredible!

~Happy sewing