Tuesday, December 2, 2008

it's about time....


I wish I could start by saying that my long absence was due to some romantic getaway filled with lots of wine and good food, but instead we found ourselves celebrating Thanksgiving with one child sick and a mummy quick to follow....oh well, you can't win them all!
I am slowly getting back into work and will be busy today getting all my orders shipped out before I surround myself with cottages, brownstones, and pastry shops.....yes, a "house" update is much in need, and I hope you will all join me this Saturday as I attempt to upload a variety of humble abodes for you to enjoy.
(if there are any houses in particular you are interested in, please let me know!)

p.s. I have not forgotten the winner, and will do my "unveiling" tomorrow morning....oh how suspenseful I can be :)

5 comments:

elma said...

OOOH I hope I win one for my daughter:) I can't wait for the update. Feel better!!

Eva said...

yay, more houses!

tangled sky studio said...

I'm wishing you a healthy and productive week!

Rubyellen said...

oh no! i know exactly how you feel!!! sick mothers means upside down houses and our little work, oh boy that is tossed to the wayside. hope you feel better soon!!!

and yes, the suspense is killing me!

kiddlebug said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the new houses!