Monday, December 8, 2008

as I get ready......


As I struggled trying to come up with just the right display for the upcoming Bust Craftacular show in NYC this weekend, I immediately went to these images of the ongoing hand.craft.it exhibition in Georgia.

Angela Nichols did such an amazing job setting up my dolls, and I think they look just amazing!
I have never used doll stands before, but after seeing these images I quickly dashed out and grabbed some for the Bust show. I want to thank you Angela for doing such a "smashing" display!

5 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

wow...these photos are awesome! the display is so professional and really showcase your dolls as art...i'm used to seeing them in your home against the chalkboard(which i love) but these guys and gals are out in the world making a name for themselves!
congrats on the beautiful work and best of luck getting ready for the bust show...
fyi...i sold a piece in miami (yay!)

Rubyellen said...

that display looks amazing!!! i am working on a hair piece right now!

Rachael said...

What a perfect way to display your dolls! I can't wait to see them in person this weekend at Bust. I know I'm working up a storm trying to get everything ready and figure out my display.

Leila said...

You did a great job w/your table at bust! It was one of the best ones there, in my opinion. I hope you made it back safely, through the ice storm remnants.

Cathy said...

Your little felt people are so cute. Lovely blog.