Wednesday, November 5, 2008

bye for now my little angels.....



it was a late night finishing my little angels last night as I ready them for their trip to Georgia for the upcoming hand.craft.it exhibition. I really got attached to these little creations, and find it bittersweet taking them off the mantle and carfully wrapping each one in tissue. The box is now ready to go, and after taking a number of items out of the shop (sorry!) I am ready to start my next project.......(well, after a little break tonight with a glass of wine and some comfortable jammies!)

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

oh these are so awesome (so much more art than craft). what an amazing journey theseangels are about to take... and i'm a bit jealous of the fact that they will get to see the premier of "handmade nation"! you've been a busy lady enjoy your night off....beth

Rubyellen said...

they look so angelic!!! wow!!!

oh good luck with handmade nation!!! everyone will love them...

tangled sky studio said...

hi again sam-i tagged you!