Tuesday, August 19, 2008

well, so much for that nap...


Well, I wasn't going to post this new bunny until after a good nap...but since both boys are currently conjuring up all possible ways to protest theirs, I thought now would be a good time for me. (I am having one of those moments....the boys were up their usual early time, and the sharing room situation can cause some nap distress every now and then, with this being one of those moments)
Anyway, I have started tinkering around with some bunnies, and thought i'd do a quick post to see what you all think. I am hoping to post this tonight in the shop after the boys are in a good deep slumber :)

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

great face, great color and the detailing at the neck is perfect....does she have a tail? did you get your houses shipped off to the windy city? ( i'm hoping to check them out in person...)

sammi said...

oh the tail!!! umm, i'll have to do that next time...I am shipping off my goodies by the end of the week...I would love to see what you think! (I miss the windy city....we used to live in the midwest. I went to UW-Madison. o.k. better stop before I keep babbling.

Amanda said...

I dig it.