Wednesday, August 13, 2008

o.k....they are starting to pile up....


I couldn't resist making a bunch of "mini" houses, some of which will be going to Renegade Handmade in Chicago and the rest I will start posting in my shop tonight. The houses are starting to pile up in all corners of the house...I best tame it down a bit!
I have just put the boys to bed, and am ready to open a bottle of wine and sew all the bottoms to these houses while I watch something completely unintelligent yet addicting.

4 comments:

Rubyellen said...

Sam all those look utterly fantastic! the chicago renegade sounds like it will be so much fun!!! i wish i could go!!!

Maureen said...

I really love your houses :o)

abbyjane said...

Beautiful work!

Lovermore said...

Fantastic houses! Good luck with gig in Chicago.