Thursday, July 17, 2008

story in the works....


First of all, my apologies for the image....I just did a quick scan before heading off to bed. I have started embroidering a pencil drawn story I had started working on a couple of years ago. I am hoping to create a wall hanging from this, and subsequently some prints as well...I am afraid I am a bit too tired to do much of an entry today, as we had a napless day(and the little one usually takes a three hour afternoon nap) coupled with swim lessons and a bike ride to the grocers...a recipe for some good meltdowns here and there (ummm, and everywhere). I am going to enjoy a quick glass of wine before sauntering to bed, where I will attempt to read more of my book yet fall asleep before I finish a page.

4 comments:

Leila said...

That looks like it's going to be cute! Good luck getting it done. I can't wait to see!

sammi said...

thanks for your positive note! I needed that as for some reason it has been a struggle with this one....not sure where it needs to go. Fingers crossed :)

Rubyellen said...

i really love how you have really taken sewing, embroidery and made it so artful! i am always amazed... i can't wait to see how this turns out! you are always an inspiration...

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh - I so like the little fuzzies floating off into the air... and the tiny wee fingers!!!