Tuesday, July 22, 2008

slow down and sew......


I often get so preoccupied with trying to get both boys to nap, that I often lose sight of what can come out of the time when the older remains awake while the young one sleeps soundly. I must come to accept the fact that naps are officially over, and instead of exhausting myself mentally for one hour trying to get him to nap I should just let it go and ready myself for this next phase. The other day presented itself as such, and this was the result...an hour spent picking out fabrics, carefully stitching, and stuffing a new house. He was so proud with his work, and when taking this picture he leaned over and said, "we need to do this more often"........enough said.

2 comments:

Ali said...

So small, yet so wise!

Jenn Maruska said...

Wonderful! : )