Thursday, July 31, 2008

mummysam coming to Renegade....


I just finished the last posting I will have for a bit in the shop as I will be busy the next week preparing mummysam toys for the Renegade Handmade shop in Chicago.....very exciting! All I can say is thank goodness for a babysitter I have finally hired to come in a couple mornings a week. (I must admit I was very reluctant at first, but quickly realized that this is totally necessary for my sanity as a mum and artist. There is only so many nights in a row of waiting until they have gone to bed and then trying to plug away before it gets way too late.....it started taking it's toll a bit)

3 comments:

michelle said...

So cute! I know what you mean about babysitters. I am still using the staying up late method, let's just say I am keeping Dr. pepper in business! have fun at renegade!

dubuhdudesigns said...

I understand how hard it can be to get work done without a babysitter. Congrats on the Renegade opportunity!

Danita said...

Me too... I wish I could hire one sometimes. There are days that I just can't do it alone!