Monday, June 9, 2008

today on Etsy finds.....


I was so thrilled to be informed that "beep beep" will be featured today as a top ten pick on Etsy Finds, Etsy's daily shopping email. If you get a chance to see it, let me know what you think! (if you are not a subscriber, you can find it under community, then under storque)

p.s.. I am just finishing up a shop order, and am hoping to update my Etsy shop this coming Wednesday. We just returned from a complete flop of a trip to NYC (the travel agency booked our hotel wrong, and when we arrived with two screaming kids ready to break free from car seats, we were informed that we no longer had a room. So, we missed the wedding AND failed at trying to enjoy NYC since we were already there due to the absolutely miserable humidity and temperature of almost 100 degrees!) Oh well, at least the quick drive past some brownstones inspired me to make some more buildings as soon as we got home. Considering that my four year old is currently cuddling one on the couch as I write this note, I think I have come up with some winners :)

3 comments:

Blooming said...

Hi! I saw your "beep beep" on Etsy Finds. I love it and all your other work is amazing.

I've read your whole blog from start to finish. I am in a similar situation, crafting at home with two boys. My kids are 1 and 6 although the 1 year old will be two next month. I am lucky in that the 6 year old is in school now.

Your posts about early mornings (5am for us too), rough afternoons, pirate and superhero obsessions made me smile. Thanks!

sammi said...

thank you so much for your lovely comment! it's good to know that there are other early risers out there (and not because we want to....)

Leila said...

Oh! I'm so sorry that your trip didn't work out! That is the pits. I'm looking forward to your shop update though.