Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is for you, Julie.....


I have been busy the last couple of days getting some mummysam softies ready for a shop owned by a friend of my mum's. Aside from my family (mum, you know you are the ultimate supporter in all of this! I am lucky to have received a fraction of the talent you have in creating beautiful things) Julie has been so enthusiastic about my work, that it was time to create a bunch of goodies to fill her shop. "Auntie Julie", as the boys like to call her( her name truly justified by her kindness alone...of course the treats she continuously showers them with from her shop helps a bit :), I hope you like what's coming your way!
You can look for a line of mummysam softies mid June at Julie's shop, Allison Wonderland in Lake Geneva, WI.

5 comments:

Julianne Springer said...

What a wonderful surprise to find mummysam softies making their way to our store, Allison Wonderland. Sam, once again you have created something worth venerating. I simply cannot get enough of your creative genius and artistic ability (all of which I might add, she receives from my dearest friend and neighbor, your mum). We feel honored to have this offering in our store, something truly unique and amazing. Can't wait until the softies arrive!!!

"Auntie Julie"

kiddlebug said...

Your pieces are just beautiful. You are a very gifted person to be able to create such exquisite work.

Rubyellen said...

I read the comment above and the sotre is called "Allison Wonderland" that is so clever! That lot going to the shop looks wonderful!!! Yay for Mummysam! You need to put tags on your creations (not sure if you do already)!!!

lorieloo said...

gosh I'm just continually inspired by you. I discovered you off of etsy and have loved to see all your little creations. Check out my blog, to see how I'm doing my own twist on little soft houses.

Michelle said...

love your work the houses are the cutest ever .
i could live in one of them..